We're excited YOU are here.
Below you will find various opportunities for you and/or your group to help out the Lubbock Community! If you would like to collaborate or if you have any questions, email us!
→ Upcoming Events:
Our in-person events are currently TDB.
- Sponsor-A-Child for Christmas: we sponsor children who are receiving services for various assistance. If you would like to participate, we ask you spend between $50-$70 per child. If this is something you are interested in, please contact us. Click this title for more details.
- Adopt-A-Highway Program: this is currently paused due to Covid-19. If you want to volunteer at this event, let us know and we will inform you when the program resumes.
- Giveback Nights: as a grant funded nonprofit, our scope of what we can spend specific funds are can be stressful when we want to go above and beyond! If you own a business and are up to partnering for a giveback event, please let us know! You will be added in a permanent Sponsor spot on our website.
- Clothing Closet Sorting: bring some friends and help us sort through donations so youth can easily find the items they need.
→ Looking for something weekly?
- Our weekly sites have been paused due to Covid-19.
→ Looking to make an impact but don't have the time?
- We offer 1 volunteer hour in return for 4 items donated to our Community Needs closets. Items can be youth/young adult clothes, accessories (socks, undergarments, scarves, hats, socks, etc.), shoes, linens/blankets/pillows, non-parish-able food items and school/office supplies.