We're excited YOU are here.
Below you will find various opportunities for you and/or your group to help out the Lubbock Community! If you would like to collaborate or if you have any questions, email us!
→ Upcoming Events:
Our in-person events are currently TDB.
- Halloween Event: is currently being evaluated for Covid parameters. If you are hosting an event, let us know! We would love to join!
- Red Ribbon Week: will be limited to a 1-2 specific groups/sites. We would love to host an event for your group, secure your site by contacting us!
- Sponsor-A-Family for Thanksgiving: we try to feed a minimum of four families each year. If you are interested in donating a full-meal to a family, let us know! Click this title for more details.
- Sponsor-A-Child for Christmas: we "sponsor" children who are receiving services for various assistance. If you would like to participate, we ask you spend between $50-$70 per child. If this is something you are interested in, please contact us. Click this title for more details.
- Adopt-A-Highway Program: this is currently paused due to Covid-19. If you want to volunteer at this event, let us know and we will inform you when the program resumes.
- Giving Tuesday: please consider donating to Hub City Outreach Center during Giving Tuesday 2020. The Community Foundation of West Texas will MATCH our fundraising efforts!! Help us give back to Lubbock! Click this title for more details.
- Giveback Nights: as a grant funded nonprofit, our scope of what we can spend specific funds are can be stressful when we want to go above and beyond! If you own a business and are up to partnering for a giveback event, please let us know! You will be added in a permanent Sponsor spot on our website.
→ Looking for something weekly?
- Our weekly sites have been paused due to Covid-19.
→ Looking to make an impact but don't have the time?
- We offer 1 volunteer hour in return for 4 items donated to our Community Needs closets. Items can be youth/young adult clothes, accessories (socks, undergarments, scarves, hats, socks, etc.), shoes, linens/blankets/pillows, non-parish-able food items and school/office supplies.