Donate your heart to others!
This is our oldest neighbor-to-neighbor program.
Hub City Outreach Center understands that each family may celebrate different holidays in December; please keep this in mind when considering supporting and fulfilling the need for this unbiased program.
We partner with various low-income housing authorities to assist families in need with alleviating holiday stress due to some families inability to provide more than basic necessities. This is a heartwarming event that takes place in the cold of West Texas winters!!
How it works:
1. Each child completes a Wish-Interest Worksheet
2. Sponsors (aka YOU!) purchase items on their wish list or things that tailor to their interests.
Please spend between $50-70 per child or up to 10 gifts!
3. Gifts must be in a BAG! Please no wrapped boxes.
4. Delivered to HCOC office by [2021 date coming soon]!
5. Our Team will drop gifts off to our site representative. [2021 site TBD]
THERE ARE __[2021 info TBD]__ SPONSORSHIPS AVAILABLE!
TO PURCHASE GIFTS, COMPLETE THE FORM BELOW.
TO SPONSOR UNCLAIMED WISHLISTS, SKIP TO DONATE BELOW.
After the Sponsor Request is complete, accepted and confirmed, we will provide a brief information sheet on the child's interests and other necessary information for you to purchase intentional gifts.
If you'd like to donate to any unsponsored Winter Wishlist,
Text: "GIVE2EDU" to 44-321
to donate on your phone.
Use Your Favorite Platform To Donate!
Use Our Favorite Platform To Donate!
Hub City Outreach Center has partnered with Give Lively to securely process your online donation below: