You are exactly where you need to be
to find the guidance you are looking for.

Hub City Outreach Center is here for you.

To request a referral please fill out the form below.

If you have any questions, please contact us.

If you need immediate help,
please call 9-1-1

If you need Poison Help, please call 9-1-1 and then 1-800-222-1222
If you need to report Domestic Violence, please call 1-800-799-7233
If you need the Suicide Helpline, please call 800-273-8255

Additional resources can be found here! (click me) 

Our Referral form may seem intensive, however it is to ensure we provide you with the most accurate and appropriate referrals. Some questions asked (zip code, race, ethnicity) is to ensure we're serving all of Lubbock fairly (& because the State want to track that data.)

ALL DATA collected via referrals is always kept confidential and is used for the purpose of referrals only.