5 Reasons To Contribute To Mentoring:
1. One in three young people will grow up without a mentor outside their family.
2. Nationwide, that means today approximately 16 million youth, including nine million at-risk youth, will reach age 19 without ever having a mentor.
3. The more risk factors a youth has, the more likely they are to say they wished they had a mentor.
4. Supporting youth in the wake of trauma can alter their life trajectories instantly.
5. Social-Emotional learning in a safe, relatable space is unmatched.