We're excited YOU are here.
Below you will find various opportunities for you and/or your group to help out the Lubbock Community! If you would like to collaborate or if you have any questions, email us!
→ Upcoming Events:
Lubbock Chamber of Commerce - Ribbon Cutting for our new building. 1/27/2019 from 11:30am-12:00pm
Summer Bash TBD
Back 2 School Bash TBD
→ Looking for something weekly?
- Catch us at Lubbock Impact every Wednesday from 6:00pm-7:30pm.
We hold weekly Sessions at Lubbock Impact for the youth who have adults participating in Gilbert's Service & Poppy's class.
- Volunteering with us would allow you to rotate with our
Youth ages 5-9 or Adolescents ages 10-18 through the various activities of the evening.
- You may be participating in art, music, science experiments and/or session.
- Every Saturday you can come be a positive influence by joining us at a variety of sites where Teens, ages 13-18, can hangout in a safe, drug-free place with games, movies, activities, and whatever else they want to do. Feel free to bring activities and snacks to share.
→ Looking to make an impact but don't have the time?
- Each month, with the help of the community, we are able to give the Family of the Month a Blessing Box. Families are nominated by the community and selected by HCOC staff. For more information, go to our Newsletters page.
- We offer 1 volunteer hour in return for $15.00 worth of items. You can find the items we request here. The items we request will change each month for the different families we feature.
- Another resource we provide to our youth is a clothes closet.
- We offer 1 volunteer hour in return for 4 items donated to our youth closet. Items can be clothes, accessories (socks, unders, scarves, hats, etc.), shoes, linens and school supplies.